As part of the El Paso Electric contractor on-boarding process, contractors must complete a certified background check on all employees assigned to the El Paso Electric project. To facilitate this process, El Paso Electric has partnered with Trust Screening, a leading online provider of background check services to many organizations and government agencies.
Please follow the steps below to open your account, order and retrieve your El Paso Electric certified background checks:
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP (There are no set up or annual fees. You only pay for the background checks you order.)
- Under “Payment Options” select the “Credit Card” option. You may select “Trust Screening Credit” if you will conduct more than 20 background checks in a month.
- Under “Primary reason for using our services?” select “EPE Contractor”
- Call us at 915-225-2283 ext. 1 or ext. 2 to confirm that your account has been set up.
- To order your reports click the “Order Reports” tab, enter the applicants (employee) profile information and select the El Paso Electric background check package. Place your order. For further instructions on how to order, download the ordering guide HERE or call us at 915-225-2283 ext 2 for assistance.
- Results will be available in your Trust Screening account within 1-3 business days and emailed to you. You can login, check status and retrieve results any time by logging in here: Trust Login.
*This website works best with Firefox or Internet Explorer 8 and up. If you have any technical issues please call Trust Screening at 915-225-2283 ext 2 Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm for assistance. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.